Training & Communication
Training & Development for Managers and Team Leaders...
Health & Wellbeing in the Workplace
- Introduction to Health and Wellbeing in the Workplace – a half day workshop to introduce and raise managers, team leaders, supervisors' awareness of how to begin managing employee Health and Wellbeing.
- Managing Performance through Health and Wellbeing – a 1 day training for line managers which introduces the relationship between work, health and performance; builds skills and explores techniques for managing performance in relation to health and wellbeing.
- Absence Management – a 1 day training for line managers to begin identifying and managing causes of absence within the workplace, how to have difficult conversations relating to performance and health, return to work planning and managing performance following absence.
- Preparing for Change – managing yourself and your team during a change situation; understanding the risks and impacts that this has on roles and business; identifying and managing the risks; prioritising actions. Preparing managers and teams for change enables an organisation to more successfully achieve the desired outcome.
- Managing Change – For managers it is important to understand the four key areas of impact on yourself and the team through the stages of the change process. The key areas in this programme include -
- Managing, identifying and balancing the priorities
- Understanding impacts and consequences
- How to make timely interventions
- Practical toolkits and methods to enable successful change.
These programmes can be tailored and delivered for line managers and supervisors, as well as senior managers in the organisation.
Delivery methods can be either in ‘blocks’ of learning or full/half day sessions.
- Management and Leadership Coaching in conjunction with the above programmes -
Learning and development programmes, especially business change situations, are more effective if the people leading these within the business and team have the skills, knowledge and confidence to make the changes and decisions required; are able to evaluate the options, consequential courses of actions and potential outcomes.
This is where management and leadership coaching can be a valuable tool and an investment in the business success.
We can also offer workshops and training in other areas of Healthy Working including:
- Managing Mental Wellbeing in the Workplace –managing pressure in the workplace, including risk assessment and management practices
- Positive Employment - the Positive Employment workshop can give the skills, knowledge, help and guidance in creating a more diverse workforce with access to a wider pool of potential employees, for example people who may have been out of work for sometime with long term health issue or people with a disability.
Training and workshops for Teams and Individuals ...
- Change & Resilience –
- Preparing for change
- Weathering change
- Preparing to leave the organisation
- Awareness of managing Pressure in the Workplace
- Looking at pressure and stress, identifying warning signs and looking at how you can begin to manage these.
All training and workshops are tailored to your organisation or business.
Communication & Engagement ...
The 2 critical factors, according to research, which fail when trying to create positive working environments, are...
1. Communication between the organisation and its employees
2. Communication between a team leader and their team
Let us help you improve these.....